Privacy & Cookies in Use on This Site
COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU & US
The Information Commissioner’s Office http://www.ico.gov.uk/ – is the body that polices data protection in the UK, and will be enforcing the law as it stands. It is upon their guidance that the Cookie Consent module has been modelled.
How Do Cookies Help Us ?
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit. Please read the ICO’s reciprocal linking policy for more information.
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Form SubmissionsWe use interactive contact forms on our website that allow you to contact us in a streamlined manner. Cookies allow us to avoid spammy submissions and the extent of information shared does not exceed the information you choose to type in.